Benefits of Capitalism
Capitalism has many benefits compared to other economic forms.
- In general, capitalism produces more wealth.
- Capitalism actively rewards positive traits like hard work and ingenuity. Similarly, it punishes negative traits such as laziness and theft.
- Capitalism is more compatible with democracy than other systems. In fact, there are few republics or democracies in the modern world that are not capitalistic.
- Capitalism is more compatible with freedom of speech and Christianity than alternative systems.
- Free markets are the natural state of trade. Unlike socialism, which requires government interference, capitalism can develop naturally. Therefore, capitalist societies tend to have smaller governments.
Muslim Apologists: What about the Quran's verses of Peace and Tolerance for other religions?
What about the Quran's verses of Peace and Tolerance for other religions?
While there are some verses in the Quran (and episodes from Muhammad's life) that would appear to promote tolerance and peace, they are usually mitigated by circumstances and context. Closer examination proves less convenient to the simplistic interpretation furnished by apologists - which usually tells us more about what some Muslims wish were there rather than what actually is.
Have a question, comment or wish to share your opinion? Let us know!
Advertise with us! firstname.lastname@example.org re: Advertising Info.